Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Purim in January!

I am always short of time so its only occasionally that I get to post a rant on current events, but I would really be remiss if I didn't at least mention that baruch Hashem this year we get an extra opportunity to celebrate Purim.  No, it's not a leap year with two Adars -- what it is is an election year, and that means in two days we will finally be rid of the modern day Achashveirosh and Haman all rolled into one, namely, Hussein Obama.  It's Purim in January! 

We will finally be rid of the man who brought us the Iran deal, Obamacare, tons of debt, a record number of people on food stamps and gvt assistance, a record number of people who have dropped out of the workforce, a record number of consecutive quarters with less than 3% GDP growth, hundreds of thousands of dead in Syria, and I can go on and on.  A man who did more to damage America at home and abroad than any other President in my lifetime, including Carter, y'mach shemo, another anti-Semite Jew hater. 

And for those who continue to applaud Democrats like Schumer, a man who called himself "Shomer Yisrael," but then spent weeks thinking about how to vote on the Iran deal, only to in the end not raise a rally cry against It, a man who supports Keith Ellison, another Democrat anti-Semite, I have to ask: ad masai? 

But little disappointments like that can't cast a damper on the upcoming holiday.  B'sha'as chedvah, chedvah. 

I just had to do a little post on this to share the simcha. 

3 comments:

  1. A bit of Chanukah in there also, since you can include Antiyochus in your garbage recipe. And the Hellenists got a major slapdown, to the extent that many sat shiva.

    Schumer is not the Shomer Yisroel, he is the Shemer Yisroel. His talmid muvhak, Anthony Wiener, is less of an embarassment than he is, in that Wiener has the excuse of clinical insanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean this shiva?: http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.752339

      I was going to post a video with the didan natzach song right after election day, but I thought it too sacrilegious so I held off. I don't know if I can restrain myself from doing so on Friday : )

      Delete
    2. Is there a good niggun for בעבוד רשעים רנה ?

      Delete